We, the Concorde-Corodex Group, are committed to provide quality products and services.
In pursuit of this commitment in serving the consumers, we shall adopt sound trade and industrial policies as well as regulations provided by the government.
We shall provide timely and world class services that answer our clients' business needs for Design, Manufacturing, Servicing and Trading.
In the same way we relate with our clients, so shall we relate with each other as we promote an internal environment that foster professional growth.
In the attainment of this mission and for love of this country, we bind ourselves to be the highest standards of competence, integrity and dedication.
We are committed to deliver world class products in various business activities in the fields of Designing, Manufacturing, Servicing and Trading.
We shall actively provide innovative and effective services to the consumers, with customers' delight as our measure of success.
As we move toward this direction, we shall endeavor to become leader in providing total quality service in the field.
We are group of highly capable, skilled and dedicated people with creative and noble ideas committed to build an organization we can be proud of.
We shall triumph in a work environment that upholds the highest distinction in excellence professionalism, integrity and harmony.
In essence, we shall always strive to be a provider of true service worthy of consumer's trust as we meet the challenges of the ever changing consumer needs.
Corodex Trading Company, is a professional company devoted to build a strong customer relation base to deliver a wide range of quality products. With a history of service excellence that has evolved through the decades, our organization leads a Group of Companies/ Business Operating Units, incorporating a variety of business activities in the fields of Designing, Manufacturing, Servicing and Trading.
We at Corodex Trading Company have committed ourselves to provide and exceed our customers expectations and contractual requirements through:
We recognize our employees as the most valuable asset of the organization. On the basis of merit hiring the right incumbent for the right position, we value their skills and knowledge and we lead, motivate and empower them through a working environment that advances our business objectives.
Products / Services:
Our objective is to provide products or services that meets or exceeds customer's satisfaction. We deliver the customer the right product or service at the right time at the right quantity, quality and price.
We have implemented ISO 9001:2015 to define and control our processes and ensure that they are conforming with the set policies. Our aim is to reach to the most efficient way of carrying out the tasks to enhance our business relations with customers.
Customer Satisfaction is recognized as the number one priority in our organization as our success is directly linked to the satisfaction of the customer towards his final output of the quality of our product and services.
Corodex Trading Company is an enterprise that retains a tradition of integrity and is on the path to expand and continually improve in line with the market trends.
We, at Corodex Trading Company, are committed to provide quality products and services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with ISO 14001:2015 and all relevant environmental legislation and will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance using the following measures:
- The control of emissions and discharges consequential upon our Operations to ensure these have minimal detrimental effect upon the environment.
- The control of odour, noise and litter to eliminate or minimize the effects on surrounding areas.
- To optimize raw materials usage and conversion efficiencies including the rework and/or recycling of scrap.
- To seek to reduce the consumption of materials, fuel & energy used in our operations.
- Compliance with environmental legislation and regulations.
- To take into account the concerns of interested parties such as regulators, shareholders, suppliers, employees and the public.
- To communicate this policy to all members of the organization and ensure all are trained in their respective environmental responsibilities.
- To make this Environmental Policy available to customers and the public on demand.
The introduction and implementation of this Policy is a commitment of Corodex Trading Management and a shared responsibility of all our employees.
This policy will be reviewed annually as part of the company's overall Environmental Management review system.
Corodex Trading Company is committed to prevent injury and ill health by providing safe and healthy working conditions for all its employees and to ensure that work done does not affect adversely the health and safety of others.
Corodex Trading Company strives for continual improvement in Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management and performance through consultation and participation of employees.
To achieve this, the following work policy is hereby issued:
- Provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our workers and volunteers on matters affecting their Health and Safety, including work related stress.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Provide training, information, instruction and supervision for workers to ensure that they are aware of their individual OH&S obligations.
All works will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and other relevant Health & Safety laws, Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes and ensure compliance to applicable laws where the company subscribes to.
Management and supervisory staff have the responsibility for implementing this policy throughout the company and must ensure that health and safety are always given priority in planning day-to-day supervision of work.
This Policy will be reviewed periodically and will be available to interested parties.